Our Mission & Values
At Tracy Jong Law Firm, our goal is to change the way clients experience legal services. We are staying current with the latest ways people do business, helping them with the law of business. Using technology, we are finding ways to deliver the services you want and need in ways that are convenient for you. We use technology and years of legal experience to deliver results. Our goal is to be trusted counselors, advisors and advocates for entrepreneurs, inventors, artists and businesses. We keep abreast of changes in the laws and regulations that can affect our clients. We continuously seek to earn the trust and loyalty of our clients, colleagues and other industry members by adhering to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- We will put the interest of our clients first at all times.
- We will communicate candidly with our clients on the issues, challenges and costs, as well as potential benefits to their business.
- We will strive to be a high value provider of business legal services by providing outstanding representation in a cost-effective, efficient manner.
- We will work with our clients to determine the most economical and practical solutions that meet their needs.
- We stay current with the newest and most innovative trends in law, because clients should expect warning as to potential problems as well as satisfaction in settling current issues.
- We strive for excellence in all that we do.
- We dedicate ourselves every day to the satisfaction and success of our clients
Tracy P. Jong, ESQ
Owner, Senior Attorney
Cheng-Ning Jong, P.E.
Chief Financial Officer
In The Community
May 16, 2019 - Rochester TRENDS: CannaBusiness - Capitalizing on the Cannabis Industry
Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce teams up with Flower City Solutions May 16th to host a half day symposium on the emerging cannabis industry. With hemp and adult-use cannabis on the horizon for NY State, this Rochester TRENDS event will address how Rochester can position itself for the emerging industry.
Will it be a leader, a follower, or will it choose to let the opportunity pass?
Regardless, no decisions can be made without ample conversation, education and interdisciplinary collaborative efforts.